Thursday 23 June 2011

Puska

This is Puska, the cat that seems to have adopted us. Often we'll find, when going over to the window and looking out to a seemingly empty garden, that there is in fact a mischievous someone lurking beneath the window, on top of our garden bench. Suddenly we'll find a little kitty head poke it's way up above the window sill, effectively scaring the living daylights out of us!!!




We don't know who she really belongs to, but she's very affectionate. She's also distinctive because she has no tail! We're not sure whether she was born that way (Sorry, Lady Gaga flashback there...) or had an accident and had to have it removed. She seems well fed, but has no collar. Bunny accepts her presence in the garden but gets a bit jealous when she asks to be stroked - I've ended up stroking Bunny with one hand and Puska with the other!

9 comments:

  1. She is a darling! So now you are double blessed...to cats to love and be loved in return :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures,love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maria - although actually it's one cat and one rabbit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless her:)! Awaiting the patter of tiny cabbit's;p. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Cabbits"! Lol! Or maybe "Rittens"? x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitty! I have several cats myself. It's very interesting how some grow quite found of you.

    At any rate, thank you for coming by my blog yesterday for a visit. You seem to have a nice place here. I will be back. :)

    Oh, by the way, I changed the name of my blog, but the URL is still the same. Hope to "hear" from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs Wildflower! Nice to 'see' you. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute kitty...I think I shall enjoy following your blog...my name is Shelley....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shelley! *waves* Welcome to my blog. x x

    ReplyDelete